Link refuses operation

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Feb 22 12:57:19 CST 2009

Hi Ruslan and Bart,

thanks for your ideas, but I'm trying to add data and not delete it.
So I'm still confused. The cursor is quite simple:

select RecID, * from message where RecID = 2

On trying again I noticed that the exception occurs the second time
when adding data. Perhaps there is some violation of uniqueness. Will
try tomorrow again.

On 22.02.2009, at 19:30, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> For example if you have Restrict setting for link,
> Then DELETE of a parent record will be refused

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.