Link refuses operation

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Feb 22 12:14:25 CST 2009

What does the above error message, more accurately "The link "Link_1"
refuses operation", mean? I'm trying to add some data and this error
message confuses me. Before I describe in more detail the complex
thing I'm trying to do, I would like to have an idea what the problem
might be.

Of course, can't find anything on the Wiki. By the way, the search
results of the Wiki are very near to white and I can barely read them.

Using V4RB 4fc on Mac OS 10.5.6 Intel.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.