New Website

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Feb 18 16:15:23 CST 2009

On 2/18/09 7:27 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Beatrix,

> Is the shop supposed to work, yet? Since there are no prices (super
> annoying!!!) I put something into the shopping cart, but it was quite empty.

Yes, I also think we need add some tabels with prices.

But just to be sure that you have note price on current store pahe

For example, on this page

http://www.valentina-db.net/index.php/en/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.pro
duct_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=6

On top you can see BASE PRICE for this product

    ADK+ Update
    Price per Unit (piece): $239.99

If you in MENU then choose reports, to this base price will be added
something shown in menu

        Reports +240

 So total become $479