How to prevent a db to beeing virtualized

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Feb 16 02:42:28 CST 2009

Hello,

my first experience with valentina on Vista, was that the db was virtualized
at first access, even though it was read only. I set the db file to write
protected, and it wasn't virtualized any more, logging on with one user.

BUT logging on with a different user, the db file is virtualized in the user
profil of the new user and from now on I work with two DBs. How can I
prevent this behaviour?

Btw. Same seems to happen with SQLite and Rev, see the post "RE: Where to
put an ini file on Win with write access for all users? 02-15-09" in
RevList.

Thanks

Tiemo