Demo-version time limit reached

Vansh Singh vsingh at us.counterp.com
Mon Feb 9 16:42:14 CST 2009

Ruslan,

I do have the Valentina.init call with the serial numbers etc in the
code. This call is made in the startMovie function. The format is that I
have the Mac serial number and then the Windows serial number.

I have Valentina Studio 3.5.2 and when I open a vdb file in it, it shows
it as 3.x version on the left panel.

Vansh