Demo-version time limit reached

Vansh Singh vsingh at us.counterp.com
Mon Feb 9 12:35:25 CST 2009

Hello

I am getting an error that says "Demo-version time limit reached" for my
program. The program ran for many hours and then gave me this error. I
tried looking for more info in the documentation PDF file but there is
nothing there about it. I looked at the kernel-xml file that has this
message and that doesn't help much. I also read some messages on the
http://lists.macserve.net/pipermail/valentina/2007-July/subject.html#sta
rt but they don't tell you how to fix it.

What does this error even mean? Does it have anything to do with the
size of the database I first create and begin adding records to? In any
case, how do I fix it? My program could run potentially for a whole day;
inserting/deleting records from the database.

Vansh