Reindexing corrupts my database

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Thu Feb 5 17:14:43 CST 2009

On Friday, February 6, 2009 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>> I have tested the same database using VStudio 4 and all is good.  But,
>> upgrading is not an option for me.
>
>Hmm, what option then you expect?

If I had a clue as to what the diagnose was looking at, I may be able to look at the data and see what is causing the reindex to choke.

Do you think that if I removed the object pointers from the table that it would help?  I implemented them, but I have rdb keys also that I'm using.  I realize that object pointers are faster, but with my small database, I don't think it matters.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/