Upgrade Pricing

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Feb 1 13:25:16 CST 2009

> It's clearer now, thanks for answering.

I was just asked about any sort of warning on this. Valentina 4 hasn't been
announced yet. When the new pricing goes into effect, there will be a few
days that "expired" subscribers will be able to come in and upgrade, and we
will likely send out some "hurry up" email to go along with it. We don't
expect everyone is going to read the Upgrade Guide.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software