AW: AW: deploying stand alone application for mac

Gerri gerrri at gmx.de
Wed Dec 30 19:53:45 CST 2009

Hi Ruslan,

of course you're right.
The reason for the crashing and 'Director Player Error' was the enabling of
the Log file.

I was just confused because Titanium Toast also caused the 'Director Player
Error' when it mounted the image not correctly and interferred with the Log
error.
And I also was confused because as I already said the first time I burnt the
CD it worked and all following trials it didn't. And between the first and
the following burns I'm sure I didn't enable the Log file.
But whatever it was: now it works and Valentina is a very good Database to
integrate into Director.

Thanks for your help

Gerri