FindNotContains

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Dec 30 13:57:46 CST 2009

On 12/30/09 5:05 PM, "Thomas Flemming" <tf at ttqv.com> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> there is:
> w.bitset = mTbl.Field(w.fieldname).FindContains(w.searchfor)
>
> but unfortunally no FindNOTContains.

Easy. Just invert BitSet.

    InvertedBitset = w.bitset.Invert()

May be method have other name, I not remember exactly.

Although not so easy :)
Inverted bitset will contains also bits of DELETED records.
So we need yet do

        InvertedBitSet.Intersection( tbl.AllRecords() )

I.e. Choose only true valid records.