Paradigma Software Store - Product enquiry for Product Name: ADK To ADK+

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Dec 30 04:26:07 CST 2009

On 12/30/09 11:58 AM, "yves.donadini" <yves.donadini at orange.fr> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> Yes it is this link, but what choice must I do ?

> I have already ADK for revolution (MAC and Win).

Yes, and now ONE OF THIS ADK you upgrade to ADK+, and get Reoprts free.

In result, You will become owner of "ADK+ & Reports" product.
Future you may want RENEW this product.

So you need choose

    V4REV MAC
    V4REV WIN

And third choice is up to you.

You can choose
    V4REV Linux  -- if you plan to use linux

Or you can choose any other Valentina ADK.
May be V4CC MAC, or VNET WIN. Your choice :)

> When I choose the "Report" choice, the price grows to 600 USD.     (Reports:
> Yes (* $3.00))

DO NOT choose reports! :)

We self later will correct order to add reports.

Note, we proceed order in MANUAL way. Money will not be taken automatically
even if you will choose 600$ by mistake. :)

> An other thing, must I choose in the three ADK options, the products I already
> have (ADK for revolution (MAC and Win)) or can I do some other choice (ODBC or
> else) ?

See above.

You can choose ODBC only in the third option.

First TWO should be V4REV MAC and V4REV WIN, because when we add reports,
reports will be generated for the same ADK. You see?

And I think you want to have V4REV mac+win WITH REPORTs.