December 2009 Only: Upgrade Valentina and Get Reports for Free

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Dec 27 22:02:15 CST 2009

Hi Stan,

Hmmm, we should have paypal operational through the website. But I can
always send you a payment request. Do you want me to do that? Ill need to
know which product you want to purchase and the quote amount.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software
http://www.paradigmasoft.com <http://www.paradigmasoft.com/>