AW: deploying stand alone application for mac

Gerri gerrri at gmx.de
Sat Dec 26 20:49:05 CST 2009

Hallo Ruslan,

now I have (for still the same problem) more detailled infos about it.

With alerts I found, that the app brings the error 'Director player error'
or crashes when the Valentina.init() is called:
the code is:

on mouseup me
  alert ("Valentina wird erzeugt")
  Valentina = new (Xtra "Valentina" )           -- Valentinaengine Instanz
erzeugen
  alert ("Valentina Instanz erzeugt")
  alert ("Turn on logging")
  Valentina.debugLevel = #kLogParams
  Valentina.logToFile(true, true)

  alert ("jetzt: Valentina init")
  Valentina.Init( 5 * 1024 *1024, "", "")

at this point the app crashes, when started from CD or from mounted Image.
The same app with the same files in the folder as they are on CD, doesn't
crash when started from harddisk.

The files in the vcomponents-folder (contents:vcomponents:) in the
app-package are:

libvclient_fat_release.dylib
libvkernel_fat_release.dylib
libvreport_fat_release.dylib