Any version of Valentina run on Windows Mobile

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Dec 20 17:07:24 CST 2009

> I've just purchased the HTC HD2 with Windows Mobile 6.5
>
> Anyone know if any version of Valentina will run on WinMo 6.5?

Not at this time. Mobile is very interesting to us though. We do have the
iPhone library. That isn't the full local runtime, but it does make it
possible for iPhone apps to tap into a remote server.

Im curious Barry, what made you choose a Windows Mobile device, vs iPhone vs
Palm vs Baby Android?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President