AW: VDataBase_IsOpen( gDBRef ) fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Dec 15 10:14:39 CST 2009

Hi William,

it is roughly not so far from my approach. My windows-mac stuff is to set
the appropriate character set for the german umlaute.

But even that happens far later, as my App kicks out. It stucks just at the
first Valentina statement Valentina_InitClient().

Btw. I don't know the functions "VConnection_Construction()" and
"VConnection_Open()" Is that Valentina or you?

Thanks for the hint with Valentina_DebugLevel, I will give it a try, if I
find a problem customer, who is capable to do some testing for me

Tiemo

  _____