No subject

Tonigs, Nils ntonigs at ukaachen.de
Wed Aug 26 07:40:08 CDT 2009

Hi Kirill,

excuse me for the late reaction.
I work with windows.

In the meantime tried to encircle the error.

Of course the crash in Director (10 and 11) at stopping the movie, I think it was not a problem of shockwave.

I found out, that the crash arises by the statement shutDownClient().

And now the last lines of the logfile:

"...

	PARAM: pThisCursor = 75610368
* V4MD * : VCursor.getProperty('recordcount')...
return '6'

* V4MD * : Cursor_GetRecordsAsPropList...
	PARAM: pThisCursor = 75610368
	PARAM: fromRec = 1
	PARAM: maxRecords = 6
return

* V4MD * : VDatabase.close()...
	PARAM: pThisDatabase = 75604556
return

* V4MD * : Valentina.getProperty('lastError')...
return '0'

return

* V4MD * : VConnection.close()...
	PARAM: pThisConnection = 75570000
[...]

* V4MD * : Valentina.shutDownClient()...
Return
"

As far as I see, at this time the connection-object, the cursor-object and the database-object are deleted.

Best regards,

Nils Tonigs

Audiovisuelles Medienzentrum

Medizinische Fakultät der RWTH Aachen