Import data - problems

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 24 20:24:27 CDT 2009

http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:vcomponents:vkernel:v
field:vfield

Mostly quiet over the last few weeks since I started asking questions again.

Sometimes I have to get pretty loud.
And other times I have to email Ruslan directly as a last result.

The replies are frustratingly short.

Sometimes I get a fellow user who takes pity and gives a verbose answer.

Sometimes by the time I get an response I've found the solution and have
moved on to the next problem.

Hth