shockwave and director crashes

Tonigs, Nils ntonigs at ukaachen.de
Mon Aug 24 09:37:37 CDT 2009

Hello,

I'm using V4MD 4.2 and Valentina Office Server 4.2.

Today I create a shockwave10-file of my programm.

After loading at firefox it immediately crashes with the alert:

The instruction in " 0x20013212" refers to memory in " 0x00000000". The procedure " read" could not be accomplished on the memory.

Until now I developed with Director 10. At director and the projector works without a error. Only sometimes, director crashes at exit director (I ignored this).

Today I change to Director 11. The program gives no errors but every time I close director, it crashes with the same alert as the shockwave. A shockwave create with director 11 also crashes like the other.

Any idea what's wrong?

Nils Tonigs

Audiovisuelles Medienzentrum

Medizinische Fakultät der RWTH Aachen