[ANN] TWO new video tutorials How to setup ODBC data source mac/win

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Sat Aug 15 00:11:16 CDT 2009

I think I've already done this step by step with snat shots on my own web
site for win.
The video is NOT needed.  Just a few snaps for this super short/small topic.

My MAC Finder doesn't look like that and my vComponents library is NOT under
/usr/lical/lib

Nice to see other videos there though.  I'll have a look thru them to see
what trouble I can get into.