Diagnose problem

Richard McCoy mcrmedia1 at insightbb.com
Fri Aug 7 15:39:01 CDT 2009

The words themselves should be clean. I removed the uniqueness and now
everything works correctly. I can find the words okay. Except I can't
reapply uniqueness. If I try to make the field unique using SQL it simply
ignores my command.

The problem only appears to affect words that begin with uppercase letters.

I did add the command:

Db.setCollationAttribute(#kStrenght,#kPrimary)

to have the database ignore case sensitivity. This has worked well, but
seems like I didn't notice the problem until afterwards.

Thanks.