AW: AW: Help needed V4Rev3 Error -39

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Wed Apr 29 07:28:20 CDT 2009

Hi,

On 2009-04-29, at 11:56, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:

> I don't know, if I can test that with the studio, because the DB
> resides
> inside the app bundle. Could I open a DB within a bundle? And the
> user is
> really not very experienced, so that is getting a hard way.

If the user is not very experienced and the DB is inside the app
bundle, then it might make sense to do a "right check" / "rights
repair" on this disk. Accessing files INSIDE app bundle is not trivial
in sense of right management.

Just a blind shot in the night ...

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord