AW: AW: Help needed V4Rev3 Error -39

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 29 04:56:04 CDT 2009

Hi Ruslan,
I don't know, if I can test that with the studio, because the DB resides
inside the app bundle. Could I open a DB within a bundle? And the user is
really not very experienced, so that is getting a hard way.
I think first I will give the program disk utility a try, perhaps / probably
as you say, it has nothing to do with valentina
Thanks
Tiemo