Debugger on Valentina for Mac

Vansh Singh vsingh at us.counterp.com
Thu Apr 23 15:04:27 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have the debug on so I am expecting the V4MD text file. But this file
is generated only on the PC and not the Mac. I have Mac OSX 10.5.6 and
Director 11.5 and am using Valentina 4.0

The code has this right after the init() call and it is not conditional
to run for PC only:

  _global.Valentina.DebugLevel = #kLogParams
  _global.Valentina.logToMessageWindow = true
  _global.Valentina.logToFile(true, false)

The only difference I can notice is that this piece of code was
generating the V4MD log file just fine when I was using Director MX 2004
about 2 weeks ago. Now I have switched to Dir 11.5

What gives? Has anyone seen this issue in their program?

Vansh