Mac Universal Binary upgrade issue

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Apr 21 14:23:21 CDT 2009

On 4/21/09 9:05 PM, "Vansh Singh" <vsingh at us.counterp.com> wrote:

If we open script as text, you can see that first command that uses this
utility is

#####################################
# CHANGE executable_path for engine dylibs:
#####################################

    # change id of VSHARED
    install_name_tool -id
"@executable_path/../vcomponents/libvshared_fat_release.dylib"
"$app_vcomp"/libvshared_fat_release.dylib

*****************

To do the same manually do next please:

* open terminal

* open compile app package and go to internal vcomponents folder

* type in the terminal

    install_name_tool -id
"@executable_path/../vcomponents/libvshared_fat_release.dylib"

Then drag and drop into terminal window the libvshared_fat_release.dylib
    the path to this library will be added.

PRESS ENTER.

Now I think you will get the same error.

Only TWO case-sensitive  here:

A) libvshared_fat_release.dylib is bad. But size looks correct.

B) YOUR install_name_tool  have some problems.

-------
You can try send me offlist or put on some FTP compressed ZIP of
This Init.ShutDown.app, so I will try on my side.
I am sure it will work here, but to double check it...