Mac Universal Binary upgrade issue

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Apr 21 12:48:39 CDT 2009

On 4/21/09 8:39 PM, "Vansh Singh" <vsingh at us.counterp.com> wrote:

Hi Vansh,

> Yes, the mac has Dir 11.5 and I compiled it on the mac itself.

    MAC OS X 10.5 ?
    English ?

> I did use the V4MD_4_mac_ub.dmg that I got from the url
> http://valentina-db.com\download\beta\4.1b2 because I realize that I am
> using the universal binary, that's the whole point of upgrading to Dir
> 11.5 from 2004 MX
>
> Here is something interesting: I see that there is a V4MD_4_mac_ub.dmg
> on http://valentina-db.com\download\ as well. I tried it as well and I
> get the same error with them.

Yes, we have ship 4.1 RELEASE,
So better to use other.

> This Mac I have here had the V4MD_4_mac installed before but now it has
> the V4MD_4_mac_ub on it. I don't think this is the reason though.

Nightmare.
I do not have more ideas so far...

Anybody else from V4MD MAC developers can confirm that you can install
vcomponents into projector ?

-------
Can you go to terminal
And do next commands

> cd /usr/local/lib/vcomponents
> ls -l

Send me listing of folder.

Then do the same for folder vcomponents installed inside of projector?