Mac Universal Binary upgrade issue

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Apr 21 00:36:55 CDT 2009

On 4/21/09 2:49 AM, "Vansh Singh" <vsingh at us.counterp.com> wrote:

Hi Vansh,

> It seems as if something is wrong with the install_vcomponents_v4md_v4
> script itself. Is it possible that this script was written for Power PC
> based Macs and not for Intel based Mac? I am running all this on an
> Intel based Mac.

NO.

I self working on MAC INTEL, and that movie was prepared on MAC INTEL.

> Has anyone had this problem before? How do I fix it?

Nobody.

---
Script is just text file which contains few commands.
You can just copy paste that commands one by one into terminal window.

** QUESTION: you have D11 on your MAC, yes?

** it seems utility install_name complains that DYLIBs from
    vcomponents folder are in PPC format
    or are damaged.

-----
Ahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

What V4MD archive you are using?
You must use V4MD_4_mac_ub          _ub -- Universal Binary for D11.

    please double check this!

I guess you have install v4md_4_mac.dmg  archive,
Which is for D8-D10, and contains only PPC code.