Geographical indexing

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Apr 19 13:36:53 CDT 2009

On 4/19/09 9:31 PM, "Thomas Flemming" <tf at ttqv.com> wrote:

>> Never mind
>>
>> Well, I remember that not all queries are and can be cached
>> But your kind of SELECT should be.
>
> But what should be cached? Where should the speed-improvement come from?

Cached should be general SELECTs, INSERT, UPDATEs,
Which do not produce TMP tables

Ivan can better answer this.

Aha, may be this is why UNION is not cached for you.

Speed should be better because we skip in such way PARSER overhead.

> I mean, I never have the same select again.
> The parameters for the Where-statement are always different.

If you write like I have show  f > :1

Then query is the same, Byte to byte.

Different values go as binded array to SqlSelect()

May be you not correctly do it?
Please show code if query with bindings