Performance reading field().value

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Apr 17 08:04:57 CDT 2009

On 4/17/09 2:56 PM, "Thomas Flemming" <tf at ttqv.com> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> Hi Ruslan,
>
>> We have start develop that feature as I have promised.
> Any news on this?
> Sorry, but I just cant wait to work with the real speed of valentina :-)

We hope today night ship 4.1 build

Actually VNET get only single improvement here.
    Vcursor.VField() should be faster now.

After 2 days of writing new code, we have realize that it not helps.
.NET is too linked to Interfaces, and this cause inheritance puzzles and
many casts (which can be slow)

So we want to see if this single fix will help, and how much.
Then we decide if not best yet.
Okay?