Mac Universal Binary upgrade issue

Vansh Singh vsingh at us.counterp.com
Tue Apr 14 13:15:50 CDT 2009

Hi,

After upgrading to Valentina 4.0.0 UB with Director 11.5 , my mac
executable is giving me an errors about the missing fileio Xtra. The dir
file hasn't changed and the Xtra file is still there. This all used to
work fine with the Valentina 4.0 for Director 2004 MX.

I also made sure to add the Xtra under the list under
Modify-->Movie-->Xtras on Director and checked off the box for
'excluding Xtras' under the Publish Settings before I compiled it.

Now that I am trying to use the Universal Binary, I am getting this new
error. I am wondering if this has got something to do with upgrading the
Valentina version from the old Xtra to the UB.

Has anyone seen an issue similar to this?

Thanks
Vansh