V4MD and D11.5 - Can't find XTRA?

Vansh Singh vsingh at us.counterp.com
Wed Apr 8 18:47:55 CDT 2009

I cannot get it to work either.

I am trying to use the 4.1b2 Universal Binary from
http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/4.1b2 with my Director 11.5
for the Mac

After installing it I see that it did not install anything on
HOME/Paradigma Software/V4MD folder. I can get the DLLs from the
/usr/local/lib/vcomponents folder, so that part is ok

It seems like the install into the HOME/Paradigma Software/V4MD folder
is not working right.

Can anyone confirm that they were able to get this build up and running
on the Mac with the V4MD Universal Binary for Valentina version 4xx?

Vansh