VAME - Valentina Meeting Europe!

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Sat Sep 27 08:29:48 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm really happy to tell you today about real exciting news. After
some work behind the scenes I'm really happy to announce

	VAME - Valentina Meeting Europe

today. Here are some quotes from the web-site to give you all an idea
what is VAME about

> This page is driven by Valentina zealous developers for developers
> who are working with or are interested in Valentina. Our goul is to
> build a vital community around this software and to give us all a
> rather good experience when working with Valentina.
>
> The most important step on this way, is to meet each other in the
> real world.
>
> 	Start real life – meet friends and technology!
> would be an appropriately slogan for the Meetings!

Why Valentina Meeting "Europe"?
> The domain of this page is “valentinameeting.org” and this could be
> a real goal to be archived sometimes. May be, sometimes there will
> be meetings in Sydney, Toronto, Capetown or Seattle, but we must be
> realistic.
>
> The humans behind VAME are living in Europe currently and this is an
> area, where travel expense don't get to high. On the other hand, we
> believe, that limiting to one language or on country, e.g. Belgium,
> would leave to much great developers out of the game.
>
> But, while our goal is to talk about worldwide meetings in the
> future, we wouldn't hesitate to help to initiate regional meetings,
> e. g. a “Valentina Meeting SWEDEN”.
>
> As far as all this will happen, we hope to make the right choice by
> choosing “Europe”.

PLEASE MARK NOVEMBER 15TH, 2008 WITH A BIG BLUE X IN YOUR CALENDAR -
FURTHER INFORMATION WILL FOLLOWING SHORTLY!

You'll find much more informations (currently in english and german)
on our web-site

	<http://www.valentinameeting.org/>

Please be sure to subscribe to the VAME-Announcement-List on the
bottom of the meetings page <http://www.valentinameeting.org/8-0-Meetings.html
 > to stay informed about the upcoming meetings.

I hope, I'm going to see as much of you as possible at the first
meeting,

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord