German Valentina Newsletter

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Sat Sep 27 08:18:51 CDT 2008

Hi,

several weeks ago we - generic objects  GmbH, the german distributor
for Valentina - started with a first small "newsletter" EMail. After
this first, let me call it "letter", mailing I worked hard to improve
the concept and to provide some more, real informations for you.

I'm afraid we lost over the years several mail addresses, not being
valid anymore,  or furthermore never get a working, new mail address
from customers.

So if you are interested to be informed about Valentina, Valentina
Events, ... and many more in german language and not receive my first
newsletter, please send me a simple "me too" as reply to this mail of
list and I'm going to add you to the subscribers.

After my last announcement of german courses I get some mails asking
for english courses or materials. If anyone is interested in receiving
an english newsletter he should get in contact with Lynn and asking
about an international Valentina newsletter.

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord