Suitability of Valentina for Adobe Flex

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Fri Sep 26 01:48:47 CDT 2008

Hi Bart,

On 2008-09-25, at 10:41, Bart Pietercil wrote:

> while we welcome being able to use flex (we will more and more use it
> for our apps), I believe the way forward to communicate with flex (and
> others) is xml.
> So implementing VServer as a soap server is in my view more
> interesting (and broader, not only windows) then working through ADO

I really love to read THIS :-) While I'm to lazy to search in my
archives, but I talked about adding this functionality for at least a
year once a month :-)

So now we're two who asked for ...

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord