[v4MD] Table missing a column named "Value"

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Wed Sep 24 16:46:52 CDT 2008

Hi Irv,

Ruslan was 2 Minutes faster than me ;-)

On 2008-09-24, at 23:36, Irv Kalb wrote:

>  And, most importantly, when I open the resulting database in
> Valentina Studio,
> it shows me the names Parameter and Value, and all the values look
> fine.

AND

>  Is "Value" some type of special keyword in SQL?

so when you've got VStudio it's very simple to check if such a native
word or any other word is a reserved word. If you start typing and
autocompletion offers the word AND the word becomes blue when
finishing it, then it is reserved!

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord