SqlSelect doesn't find text in textfield

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Tue Sep 23 09:25:51 CDT 2008

Hi Markus,

that would be :

On 23 Sep 2008, at 16:05, Markus Fraefel wrote:

> res = gDB.SqlSelect( "SELECT Kapitel, Lauftext, zielFrame FROM
> Seiten_de
> WHERE lower(Kapitel) LIKE '%" &
> Valentina.EscapeString(lower(searchTerm),1) & "%' OR
> Lauftext LIKE '%" &  Valentina.EscapeString(lower(searchTerm),1) &
> "%'",
> #kServerSide, #kReadWrite, #kRandom )

But I think you really need to read up on

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documentation:vkernel:database:locale&s=collation

remember that collation can be set on each level (db, tb, field) and
that they can override (field has precedence and so on)
I think you are after kStrength = kSecondary

hth

Bart