Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Sep 17 14:21:28 CDT 2008

On 9/17/08 6:32 PM, "Markus Fraefel" <markus.fraefel at futurestudios.ch>
wrote:

Hi Markus,

Are you sure?!

Bart have correctly point that only ServerSide cursor can be writable.

Btw, juts 2 days ago another Director developers have discuss similar issue
with ServerSide cursor on this list. Irv Clarb.

And when he have change to #kServerSide it have start to work with him.

2) for all new users of Valentina reminder:

    Use Valentina.DebugLevel = kLogErrros

This will force ADK produce log file with helpful info.

3) if you still cannot make it work, may be copy/paste here text of  your
procedure.