Checking to see if Valentina database is open RunRev

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:31:42 CDT 2008

Ruslan

Hi again. I just had a thought. Maybe I should describe my work method. I
have vStudio and RunRev open at the same time all the time. Presently
because of the database conflict problem I have a copy of the database in
vStudio. As I work in RunRev I notice "oh maybe I need a new field in this
database."  So I switch to vStudio. It does me no good to add the new field
in the copy so I have to close the database in RunRev. Open the database in
vStudio. Make the changes. Close the database in vStudio. Make another copy
(as vStudio is open all the time with the copy for testing SQL and otherwise
refering to) and then open original database back in RunRev.

Sometimes I miss a step and then get crash...

Bill