Example of including error checking routines in RunRev code

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:23:18 CDT 2008

I figured out what was causing the error but I don't know:

1. Why it just started happening.
2. How to fix it.

The cause of the error is whenever I use

VCursor_GetRecords(cursorRef,1,12,tab,return ) into fld "email_list"

and the SQL for the cursorRef is one which returns no records I get the
error. So I need some way to trap

VDatabase_SqlSelect( gDatabase, tSQL ) into CursorRef

and stop the VCursor_GetRecord from running when there are no records.

••• THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING BECAUSE THIS ERROR DID NOT OCCUR UNTIL RECENTLY