SQL quirkiness

Ernesto Giannotta ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Sun Oct 19 06:33:24 CDT 2008

Hi list,

sorry for the huge delay but I've experienced a similar situation just
yesterday

I was looking for some field data beginning with "strange" (yep! the
appropriate word :-) and the app kept crashing and no diagnose or
reindex or clone did help (the crash log reported something wrong on
dispose string or some like that, sorry I trashed it)

After I added a record to the searched table the problem went away...

Sorry, I can't be more helpful than this

Cool Runnings,
Erne.