Reopening a Rev app with valentina crashes the IDE

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Oct 13 03:02:39 CDT 2008

Hello,

Developing with Rev 3.0 on Win XP and Valentina V4Rev_3 following happens:
When closing my stack with shutting down valentina and trying to reopen my
stack, the IDE crashes. After a resart of my IDE my app and valentina opens
without problems. It looks like some wrong pointer keeps open or something
like that. What I do when closing my app is:

    get VDatabase_Encrypt ( gDBRef, myKey, "kStructureAndRecords" )

    get VDatabase_Close( gDBRef )

    get VDatabase_Destructor( gDBRef )

    get Valentina_ShutDown

Is this the correct way to shut down valentina, am I missing something or
doesn't handle my Rev IDE freeing memory correctly?

Thank you

Tiemo