valentina d10 to d11

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Oct 11 08:24:01 CDT 2008

On 10/11/08 11:54 AM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

>>> I try Database_CreateCloseOpen.dir and I have an error at
>>> createDatabase...
>>
>> WHAT exactly error?
> error null
>>

>> What show V4MD_xxx.log file ?
> not V4MD_log_file in this case
> error when I click on createdatabase
>>

>> Does Director show Valentina Xtras in the menu of Script editor ?
> yes

This means that Director have recognize and load V4MD.
You see?

> * Try to open V4MD/Examples/Common/InitShutdown
> And check if it works.

I have a warning but no error (Init and shuddown):

Valentina for Macromedia Director log file

* V4MD * : Valentina.logToFile()...
return

* V4MD * : Valentina.getProperty('cacheSize')...
return '8392704'

* V4MD * : Valentina.getProperty('version')...
return '4.0 b2'

* V4MD * : Valentina.getProperty('debugLevel')...
return 'kLogFunctions'

* V4MD * : Valentina.shutDown()...
return

Valentina for Macromedia Director log file

So everything good here also.

Some problem you see in the Database_CreateCloseOpen.dir example.
Right? I will check it now.