AW: problems building a rev-valentina standalone on mac

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 9 07:00:01 CDT 2008

On 10/9/08 2:46 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> We need copy MAC's files:
>     V4REV.bundle and dbvalentina2
>
> Not AFTER you have build Standalone. No.
>
> You need copy them on your Windows computer from MAC
> And place into Runtime/MAC OS X folder,
> So REV IDE will use them self during building of APP.
>

> ---
> Next point keep in mind is:
>
> Starting from REV 2.7, they have split in two parts
>
> A) REV engine area      => Runtime folder. We should not touch it
> B) third party externals area => My Documents folder.

If I remember correctly -- structure of folders must be

  Documents/My Revolution XXXX/Externals      <<< you have this
                                              <<< with V4RV WIN files.

Now you need create this one

  Documents/My Revolution XXXX/Runtime/MAC OS X/Externals

And copy here AS IS folder from your MAC. So you will get

Documents/My Revolution XXXX/Runtime/MAC OS X/Externals/V4REV.bundle
Documents/My Revolution XXXX/Runtime/MAC OS X/Externals/Externals.txt

Documents/My Revolution XXXX/Runtime/MAC OS X/Externals/Database
Drivers/dbvalentina2
Documents/My Revolution XXXX/Runtime/MAC OS X/Externals/Database Drivers/
Database Drivers.txt

I hope I remember it correctly.