AW: AW: Building Valentina Standalone forrunrevandMac fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 9 04:33:27 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

> Ha :)
>
> This explains.
>
> 1) We have not setup V4REV WIN Installer to have MAC libs.
>     mainly because of size of archive
>     AND because it is much harder for us build such

For me too! :)

> 2) as I understand you have MAC because you was able run script.
> So can you build on MAC also ?

I have a Mac to test my standalone, where I can run also the deployment
script. But I don't have a revolution licence for Mac, only for Win (Studio,
not Enterprise), so I can't build the standalone on Mac!

> 3) If no, then you need install V4REV MAC on your MAC,
>     and copy Valentina from \My Revolution Studio\Runtime\Mac OS X
>     folders to WIN computer.

Ok, what I tried:
- I build the standalone on Win
- I copied from Mac to Win the folder "v4rev.bundle" into the standalone
folder: ...\MacOS\Externals\
- I copied from Mac to Win the folder "dbvalentina2" into the standalone
folder: ...\MacOS\Externals\
- copied my complete app.bundle back to Mac, run the deployment script, but
my app still doesn't finds Valentina

- I tried the same but copied from Mac to Win the folder "dbvalentina2" into
the standalone folder: ...\MacOS\Externals\database_drivers\ (created before
manually the "database_drivers" folder, because of one of your posts)
Same result.

When looking on the Mac into my package it shows the following:
Contents\MacOS\Externals\v4rev.bundle
Contents\MacOS\Externals\database_drivers\dbvalentina2\Contents\MacOS\dbVale
ntina2

Without knowing much of the Mac, I think the structure of the bundles are
not correct. Could you point me exactly which files and folders I have to
put where in my standalone bundle on WIN?

Thanks
Tiemo