AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Building Valentina Standalone for runrev andMac fails

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 9 02:02:26 CDT 2008

On 10/9/08 9:54 AM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

Hi Tiemo,

> Can I check the source for these two bundles, where should the standalone
> builder take them from? Perhaps something is missing from the installation?
> But in my Win IDE everything is running fine, so actually I don't think it
> is the installation of valentina

Yes I also thinking about this now.

Lets go to

    HOME/ My Revolution Enterprise/Externals

* Here you can see Externals.txt
    it should have line as

        Valentina2,v4rev.bundle

* then go down to Database Drivers
    here file Database Drivers.txt
    should have line

    Valentina2,dbvalentina2

This files are edited by V4REV_Installer.rev  stack.
Have you run it when during install of V4REV ?
This is required step of instalation