Problem closing databases (SOLVED), but asking more questions

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 6 03:37:40 CDT 2008

Hi Mathew,

*****
> I wish Valentina had some internal/automatic flag that let an  application
> know when another application had a given DB open.

Right, Such request exists in our Mantis db.
I hope we will add it for Valentina 4.0 soon

Again. Problem is only on OS X (and linux)
This OS do not have at all "exclusive" file open.

All apps that want share some files must follow some contract:
    usually create one more disk file with dbname.lck