Problem closing databases

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 08:05:15 CDT 2008

Matthew
I used to have that crash on closing the database all the time and it was
before I very carefully made sure that I only use a copy of the database in
vStudio and use the original database in my other program (RunRev). You will
find that you can accidently run both programs accessing the same database
(we're talking single user mode here) on Mac OS X and sometimes even quit
one program and think it has closed the database while it actually hasn't.

The best system is to have two copies of the database.

Bill