[V4MD] Case insensitive search

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 07:23:52 CDT 2008

I have also read this list with similar questions and answers but I noticed
that no one mentioned that you can use LIKE '%nametosearch%' and it is case
insensitive is SQLlite databases but that is not true in Valentina which
might be why this question keeps coming up. Perhaps there is a reason for
this?
On another note. When you are studying SQL in various books they compare the
differences between MySQL, SQLite, and a couple of other older more
expensive SQL databases. I realize that Valentina uses a SQL standard (I
forgot the number) but what I really want to know is which common SQL
database is Valentina most similar to if you were to want to buy a book on
it and study?