Deployment for Mac

Markus Fraefel markus.fraefel at futurestudios.ch
Thu Oct 2 04:22:54 CDT 2008

Dear Ruslan

I found the vcomponents folder and copied its content into the vcomponents
folder of my Application.app (mac projector).
I still get a list of files that are missing, but it is much shorter now.
The missing files seem to be a part of the Xtra itself. According to the
message, the Xtra's name should be "V4MD.xtra" wherease my Xtra is called
"V4MD_Carbon.xtr". Renaming my Xtra doesn't help...

Here is the new and shorter message:

Last login: Thu Oct  2 11:12:50 on ttys000
barbara-ruschinskis-imac:~ barbararuschinski$
/Users/barbararuschinski/Desktop/Deployment\ OS/INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4MD_v3
/Users/barbararuschinski/Desktop/Produkt/start_mac.app
install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/barbararuschinski/Desktop/Produkt/start_mac.app/../Xtras/V4MD.xtra/Co
ntents/MacOS/V4MD (No such file or directory)
install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/barbararuschinski/Desktop/Produkt/start_mac.app/../Xtras/V4MD.xtra/Co
ntents/MacOS/V4MD (No such file or directory)
install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/barbararuschinski/Desktop/Produkt/start_mac.app/../Xtras/V4MD.xtra/Co
ntents/MacOS/V4MD (No such file or directory)
install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/barbararuschinski/Desktop/Produkt/start_mac.app/../Xtras/V4MD.xtra/Co
ntents/MacOS/V4MD (No such file or directory)
barbara-ruschinskis-imac:~ barbararuschinski$

Thanks for your help.
Markus