Frustrating documentation

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Oct 1 10:53:21 CDT 2008

This complaint comes up from time to time and always Ruslan says that
in his opinion the scattered and mostly very tersely written Wiki
pages are enough. Usually, he points to a tool for downloading the
Wiki stuff.

On 01.10.2008, at 17:04, Balestrieri, John wrote:

> I recall clear from 1.x and 2.x days the documentation used to be
> exceptional; it was very easy to find what was needed (as well,
> documentation was available in offline format, which, IMHO, is
> essential for
> mission-critical development where a third-party server cannot be
> relied
> upon.)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.