[V4MD] Importing text with high ASCII chars

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Wed Oct 1 01:29:19 CDT 2008

Hi Irv,

what codepage did you use to EXPORT the data from V12?

The way we usually solve this kind of problem is opening the exported
file in excel (or Calc).
If the data look ok then save it again as windows ansi text.
Then import the data through VStudio. Set in the importwizard the
codepage to windows ansi

hth

Bart